You are at: Planned Giving > Gift Options > How to Give > IRA Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help grow an endowment fund administered by JCF. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover (also known as a qualified charitable distribution) is a way you can help benefit the community for many future generations.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help grow your legacy to the community during your lifetime
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA. Please contact JCF to coordinate the transaction.
- Once the transaction is completed, your IRA funds will be used to establish a named endowment fund to benefit JCF in supporting our community for many years on end and leave a lasting legacy.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.